Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time in Salt Lake

(I wrote this a long time ago and forgot to post it. Here it is.)

I am sure you all enjoyed Seth's post. I told him he should write more often. Especially for a good laugh. One of the many reasons I love him.

After returning from Israel, I left Seth in Boston to meet with his doctor there and I returned home to the kids. I missed these little people. They were well taken care of by my parent's and Seth's parents. Even a little spoiled. :) 



After returning, the kids and I were anxious to return to Seattle for school and to catch our breath. But we decided to wait for Seth to return to come with us. So we filled our time with some fun events together. We got to go see cousin Margret dance at Park City High's half time.

Hike City Creek with Grandpa and Grandma. 

 Jayne, taking advantage of a pedestal to pose on.

We rode the Alpine Slide.







Since Jake was too little to ride the Alpine Coaster, he and I did some golfing. He loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment