Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Home

For our family night activity we headed to the beach, caught some crabs, chased some waves, watch a sea turtle, and played in the sand. Just a typical family night activity, right? What? That's not what you did for family night? Oh, yeah, I guess we live in Hawaii. We are so spoiled. Even thought these pictures aren't great (because they are from my I phone camera-although some are impressive just due to the scenery), I wanted to post some pictures of Seth. Love this man. He is so great. We've had to make some tough decisions lately about what the heck we're going to do with our lives, and I am so grateful to have him as my husband. We keep saying- at least we're married to each other. :) Tonight at family night, Seth told the kids that we felt like it was time to sell our house. Eyes swelled with tears at the thought of not returning to our friends in Seattle. But Seth was so great to extend his words of faith to the kids, tell them that he knew we would be taken care of. I believe him too. We still don't know where we are going or when. But we know we will be taken care of (even though I am crying as I type this, I do believe it). Its just a bit scary to step into the darkness, having faith that there will be light head. And for these sweet children that we love so deeply, we only want the best. So our guts get all twisted inside trying to figure things out that haven't yet been made known to us. So now that your in on the low down, you can pray and help us sell our house. Then we'll all find out together the big surprise, meaning, where we are going to live next. Jayne asked if we were going to buy another home and requested that it be a bigger one. We wondered if she wanted a bigger one than our Hawaii house (1400 sq ft) or our Seattle house(3700 sq ft)? She said our Seattle house. Ha! But Micah noted that he thought we were happier here in our smaller house than in our big house. So he wondered if we moved into, maybe 900 sq ft, that we would be even happier? I question his theory, but we could try it out. So here's a couple pictures of us at family night. Again, we love you and we are so grateful for your prayers and support.







3 comments:

  1. I wish you a speedy sell, too, even though I'm quite sad you're not returning to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say as I'm surprised. :) Hawaii vs. Seattle . . . hmmmmm . . . *grin*

    We will miss you tons but are glad you are doing what is best for your family. We wish Seth good health and rest and hope you guys sell your house lightning-quick! Love you, hon.

    -Chris Welton

    ReplyDelete