Saturday, March 17, 2012

Jones on the Beach


Jones is what I call our little man Jake. These next series of pictures don't need much commentary. They were taken by Cami when Jones was driving us nuts in the beach house and we asked Cami to take him on a walk. You can see in the pictures what a curious little guy he is. I think he must be smart, but I keep saying that so I don't sell him when he is driving me crazy with his two-year-oldness. He is busy and loves to be in the middle of everyone. Seth calls him our "Free Range Child," because doesn't care who he's with, anyone one with a smile will do. He will walk up to anyone who looks remotely like a grandparent and call them "Dampa" or "Damma." (Can quite get his G's our yet). He gives the greatest hugs around the neck and often says "I hold you Momma" and then cuddles up of my shoulder. Its also said with progressive volume if I am not listening and he has learned to be loud. He throws everything, and I mean everything. We say that he is a "A lover and a fighter." He is good at saying sorry (because he has lots of practice), and we all adore him. And for some reason, the humid Hawaiian air has put the most darling little curl in that blond hair. Here is the beach by Jake..... 




3 comments:

  1. I love the photos. I love your family. I love that you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff sniff*.... I love that crazy Jones. I mean Gunther. I mean Curly. I mean Jake. I mean Jacob.

    ReplyDelete