Monday, March 19, 2012

Next Up....Geckos

So we've talked about ants, cochroaches, slugs, and frogs.  Next up, Geckos. Sam figured out how to capture these little guys. I have also become friends with the geckos, only hoping they will catch the cockroaches that are in my house. I just would like them to keep their distance. The three geckos where  named. Echo the Gecko is the big one. Then the others were a his and her pair, and I can't remember their names right now. 

 Our friends, The Johansons joined in the gecko hunt. When asked what they eat, we told them-cockroaches. They ran outside to catch cockroaches and returned too quickly with one in hand. Ugh. 
 This little gecko, decided to take a little hike, right up Sam's arm, onto his should and then up his neck, to the top of his head. It made me laugh.
 Climbing geckos.



Ellie and Mrs Gecko, saying cheese for the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is big-time jealous. He says we HAVE to go to Hawaii!! He's right and we miss our Jayne friend, but I love that I can hear you saying all of these posts out loud. You write like you talk and that's a talent. We are so thrilled for all of your fun and excitement. Thanks for letting us enjoy the ride with you. xoxo - Whitney

    ReplyDelete